Dec 21, 2020

You can shove feathers up your ass but it doesn’t mean you’re a bird.

I have to laugh at how indulgent our society has become. We’ve got two big societal trends that are enormously popular today...

The first is victim mentality. Everything that happens to someone today is because of some external force and no one actually has responsibility for their own decisions any more. We see great examples of this passive aggressive bullshit on a daily basis especially in the news. It’s amazing... it breaks down to ‘Someone was MEAN to me!’ or ‘I didn’t get MY WAY!’

Grow the fuck up.

The other thing is this obsession with pronouns  - look, if we’re going to do this from now on ALL YOU ASSHOLES NEED TO CALL ME SIRE OR YOUR MAJESTY!

Just like Ellen Paige calling herself trans, I’m the fucking king of the world people!

It’s just so patently ridiculous... I understand that we can do things to a human body we couldn’t do 100 years ago but that’s what the Mary Shelly book Frenkenstein was about it’s more a matter people haven’t gotten the message even after all these years.

That’s not to say sexuality can be readily reduced to a binary and we see that’s not the case even in nature. However, trying to place this grandious frameword on monkey behavior is laughable. Sorry people, we are monkeys. I know we do our level best to ignore that fact but aside from the fact we wipe our asses when we take a dump in the majority of ways we still are beasts.

I’m thinking lions, dolphins or any other animal on the planet doesn’t work so hard to define sexuality. It’s something that just is.

I don’t care who someone wants to sleep with, I just don’t necessarily think the rest of us have to know about it.

This is a recent draft I started and then today when I was looking at the paper Eddie Izard is now calling himself a girl.

Really fuckers, you all need to start calling me your highness or your majesty.

But aside from that... let’s take all this gender identity stupidity further down the path to its logical conclusion which will allow everyone to excuse away every sexual deviance.

If someone self identifies as a dog then it should be fine for them to fuck the nearest pooch, shouldn’t it? I mean, this whole alphabet soup of bullshit that is being foisted on us is really the result of psycho babble and the medical technology that enables people to mutilate themselves.

Look, I really don’t care if you want to fuck a dog, or dress up or whatever it is to arouse yourself just have the modicum of grace to keep it behind closed doors.

The funny thing is that the very same people that embrace this crap wholeheartedly are the same people looking to vilify the behavior of heterosexual males.

Case in point, if a woman decides to whip her top off or go around bottomless we hear words bandied about like ‘empowering’ and ‘liberating’ but let a man whip his junk out and see what the reaction is. Not too much of a double standard there.

It reminds me of how time after time I see a male teacher involved with one of his students being held out as a pervert, a pariah but we don’t see quite the same treatment when it’s a female teacher accused of EXACTLY the same behavior. In those cases we get the litany of excuses trotted out and the majority of those excuses trying to paint the female in question as some kind of victim.

Again, who you fuck, when you fuck them, what your kink is... that’s really your business and if you’re not hurting anyone it should all be good and fine, I just laugh looking at all the somersaults going on to justify certain behaviors over others.


No comments: